HOME

Saturday 1 November 2014

HLS November Sketch Challenge

Welcome back to Happy Little Stampers and our monthly sketch challenge.

Before we get onto our next sketch, I would like to announce the winner for September.

Chosen by random.org is


Congratulations! You have won a $5 gift certificate from our sponsor store at




Please email me at kyliepurtell@gmail.com within 5 days to claim your prize.


Here is the new sketch for you to play with.



Our wonderful sponsor again is Scrappiness!

Don't forget our sketch challenges are always open to play with over at the FORUM

I can't wait to see what you come up with!


4 comments:

  1. I love this sketch easy to follow and its great also for Manly card
    I need a card for my DAD
    and I just join your challenge
    will join again next time
    nice sketch all and nice place to visit.
    thanks for the nice sketch
    hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great, basic sketch! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww I missed my last one: http://redcardcorner.blogspot.com/2014/11/christmas-baobab.html - I just LOVE your sketches

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. Hopefully we have inspired you today! Happy Little Stampers xx

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.