HOME

Saturday 1 April 2017

HLS April Watercolour Challenge

Hmmm, I thought we were closing down! APRIL FOOL'S!
I hope I at least got 1 person with my joke :)

Hi everyone and welcome to April.

Well, what a spectacular gallery we had for our March Watercolour Challenge! Thank you!! 

You didn't disappoint with the amount of entries either! We beat February by a mile! Can we do it again this month? I bet you can't wait to see what our optional twist is -


Anything Goes for our watercolour challenge but if you would like to take part in our optional twist, we would LOVE to see our gallery filled with rainbows!

We have an amazing Guest Designer with us for this challenge. Please welcome Julie by visiting her blog and saying hi!

Here is our inspiration for you -

Julie (Guest Designer)






(using HLS Especially for You)


(using HLS Rainy Days)

(using HLS Especially for You)










As you can see our Designer's LOVED our optional twist for this month. We know you will too. If you would like to see how we came up with our ideas, please pop on over to our blogs.

Our winner for this challenge will receive a $20 coupon to spend at the shop! Check out all the details HERE.

Here is a recap of the products used by the DT

               

Daler Rowney - Aquafine Watercolour Paper    MISTI (Most Incredible Stamping Tool Invented) - BACKORDER


Over to you!


15 comments:

  1. KYLIE!!! I nearly burst into tears reading the previous post...and then I saw the 'new post' arrow! I should have suspected such shenanigans from oh-so-clever you! Now, to dry my eyes *grin*...The gallery : outstanding (and that's no joke!!)...
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm HAPPY you nearly burst into tears lol. That means you love Happy Little Stampers! I get to cheat a bit being the 1st of April here but still waiting for everyone to 'catch up'.

      Delete
    2. I do LOVE HLS! You realize I had to dive into a bucket of ice cream as therapy after the shock wore off *grin*
      Hugs~c

      Delete
    3. My work here is complete!

      Delete
  2. I so much laughed on previous post. I love April's Fool Day. My boyfriend not. LOL
    LOOOOVE the challenge theme for this month and LOVE all creations from DT. :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha, Milka. I was hoping that it would get some attention lol

      Delete
  3. You got me good! I was thinking..."Damm, another one I'm following is leaving" and then I read this post. Great April Fools day:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!!! You got me good Kylie! I fell hook, line and sinker!!! I was just frantically writing you a message and then I decided to look at the comments on this post!!!!! Happy April 1st!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fortunately I read this post first! Great inspiration form the team and Julie. Fun and vibrant cards...Thank you x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You got me. I was like, NOOOOOOO, I just found this and I'm lovin it and now they're gone???

    ReplyDelete
  7. So happy it was just a joke!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i bought it; it sounded like a logical explanation and besides, you're one day ahead so it didn't occur to me it was a joke. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful inspiration! So happy it was just a prank!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are a naughty girl Kylie! I was really upset for a mo and then I wondered, lol! Thanks for another month of wonderful challenges and beautiful inspirations from your DT x

    ReplyDelete
  11. A delicious theme for Spring (in the Northern Hemisphere!), Kylie ... no option for me this time though I may be back! Happy that the April Fool post was just that ... hahaha! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. Hopefully we have inspired you today! Happy Little Stampers xx

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.