HOME

Tuesday 19 June 2018

Winners - May Challenges

Hi there everyone! I'm very sorry for the delay in posting our winners for May... I have been working non-stop and then contracted a Sinus infection so it's been crazy here :)

Anyway, enough about me! Let's get on to our winners!
































using Butterfly Birthday and Mix Mash


If you are one of our monthly winners - CONGRATULATIONS! Please email me at kyliepurtell@gmail.com within 5 days to claim your $20 prize.

************************************
Don't forget that all our current challenges can be found right there on the sidebar. Don't forget to link up to our Neverending Challenge using HLS Stamps. You will find it by clicking the tab at the top of the page.


From NOW until the end of JUNE, you can take 35% off selected stamp sets. 
NO COUPON REQUIRED
We now have lower shipping costs in place making it more affordable for you to shop with us!

Australia - FREE SHIPPING for EVERY ORDER!!
New Zealand - $10 CAPPED SHIPPING OR SPEND OVER $50 FOR FREE SHIPPING!
Rest of the World - $15 CAPPED SHIPPING OR SPEND OVER $70 FOR FREE SHIPPING!

9 comments:

  1. Congratulations to all the winners and favourites! Thanks for picking me as one of them. Hope you are feeling better now, and that things have settled down a bit. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for choosing my cards in the Watercolour and Anything Goes challenges, so thrilled!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for choosing my works as ATC winner and one of the Christmas favourites. I really appreciate it so much. And congrats to all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to all the lucky winners. Thanks for picking my card as one of your favourites. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woah! Thanks for choosing my card as a watercolour favourite! So honoured to be among that fabulous line up of amazing crafters! Congrats to the others!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to everyone and thank you for selecting my project as one of the favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW ! So thrilled and so happy ! Thank you so much for choosing my card as a favourite and congratulations to all the winners !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for choosing my card as your die cut winner. I stopped by several times but must have missed this post. I guess I'm too late, but congrats to the other winners. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh that's awesome! Thanks so much for picking my card as one of your favourites in the Anything Goes with Dies category! I love that challenge! Congrats to each and every winner and favourite listed here!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. Hopefully we have inspired you today! Happy Little Stampers xx

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.