HOME

Friday 9 November 2018

HLS November Anything Goes with Dies Challenge

Hi everyone! It's that time again where we kick off our Anything Goes with Dies challenge. We love seeing what you create each month!


Just before we get started -

Unfortunately the HLS Shop will be closing down. I would like to thank all our loyal customers and the designers for their support of the stamps over the last few years. The challenge blog will still be up and running as per usual. Prizes will be available to our winners for November and December.

In the meantime, grab a bargain!


Here are our Designers with their inspiration for you -




Susan - a start on next year's calendar!




Wow, these are brilliant, wouldn't you agree?

If you happen to create a Christmas card, please link up to -


Have fun!

3 comments:

  1. I can't seem to add my link anywhere?

    ReplyDelete
  2. C'est avec joie que je participe à ce superbe défi.
    Merci à la DT pour cette belle inspiration.
    Bises.

    MaryannG

    It is with joy that I participate in this superb challenge.
    Thanks to the DT for this beautiful inspiration.
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am very sorry to read that your store will be closing down. I love your stamps! Wishing you all the best as you pursue other endeavours. Thank you for the new challenge for November - I enjoy using my dies so this is my favourite challenge. Thank you for the beautiful inspiration! Again, I wish you all the best.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. Hopefully we have inspired you today! Happy Little Stampers xx

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.