HOME

Sunday 13 January 2019

Winners - November and December Challenges

Hi everyone! It's time to announce our winners. We will have two lots to announce, sorry for the delay.

Please note that due to the closing down of the shop (and no stock left), there won't be any prizes but we hope you will wear your Winner/Favourite badge with pride on your blog.


November

December


November

December


November
Create a smile stamps - superpowers, Zig clean colour brush pens, Technique card, Quillish, CAS card,  movement technique, supermouse card, super hero card, cards by ishani, creating movement in cards, handmade cards

December


November

December


November


December
Lawn Fawn Panda Party Christmas Dreams


November

December


November

December


November

December


November

December


November

December


November
(Robyn was our ONLY entry this month and her ATC creating is awesome. Thank you, Robyn)

December


December

Well, that's it an such a huge winner's post. Congratulations everyone!
Once again, sorry for the delay but we got there! Don't forget all our challenges for January are now live and you can find them easily by checking out the right hand sidebar.

17 comments:

  1. Thank you for choosing my card as your Anything Goes With Dies November winner.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to all the lucky winners and top picks and thanks for picking me a the december ATC winner and watercolour top pick. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so Much for picking my cards for CAS challenges. Congratulations to the winners and the favourites!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for picking my card as one of December CAS Challenge favorites. :o) Congratulations to all winners and favorites. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm absolutely thrilled to see my tag among your Mixed Media favorites! Thank you so much! Congrats to all the other winners and thanks for another fun challenge!
    Hugs,
    Leslie
    Love To Scrap 2

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's awesome! Thank you for the Favourite award in two categories - November Christmas and December ATC! You made my day! Congratulations to all of the winners and favourites!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to all the winners and favorites … always an honor to be among the favorites. Thank you!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you SO much for choosing my Angels - I'll be wearing my badge with pride!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well done Kylie, what a task to choose winners/HM from all those fabulous entries... I'm pretty chuffed to be selected among these, thank you, thank you... and I'll be back

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much for choosing me as a November MM Fave. I too will be wearing my badge with pride! Congrats to all the winners!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. So great to see my name not once, but twise as a favorite...thanks for picking my cards! An honour and great challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks so much for choosing my card as one of your December favourites! Congratulations to all the other winners!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much for choosing me as one of the Favourites for the December Watercolour Challenge, I am thrilled! Congratulations to all the other Winners and Favourites too. x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so much for choosing my card as Christmas Challenge Winner for Dec. PS: my last name is Byrd :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for selecting my card as a Watercoulor Favorite! Such great entries and inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you, I'm delighted my work has been picked as one of the ATC favourites. Congratulations to the other winners!
    Regards, Maja

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. Hopefully we have inspired you today! Happy Little Stampers xx

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.