HOME

Tuesday 5 March 2019

HLS March Christmas Challenge

Another month down, and another month you should be using to create your Christmas Cards.



Anything Goes but you may like to play along with our optional twist!










Stephanie

1. Your creation MUST be Christmas related. Our challenge will be Anything Goes with an OPTIONAL twist.
2. Link back to your blog post and not your entire blog
3. Provide a link to HLS in your blog post
4. You may enter as many times as you like but each entry must be different
5. You may enter as many other challenges as you like
6. Have fun!

We can't wait to see what you come up with!

6 comments:

  1. The Linky Tool isn't Working. Please accept my card here is the link
    https://cardsmadebymarlene.blogspot.com/2019/03/anything-christmas-goes-at-thaic.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marlene, the linky is working. I have added your entry :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Helen, I have added your link for you. I'm sorry you are having trouble.. I am using chrome without issue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the fun challenge, and the wonderful inspiration! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't see the link peeps, here's my entry

    https://purpliciousprincessdiaries.blogspot.com/2019/03/saturday-woo-hoo.html

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm using Chrome too, Kylie, yours is not the only challenge blog where I can't see the linky tool though

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. Hopefully we have inspired you today! Happy Little Stampers xx

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.