HOME

Thursday 11 February 2016

Winners - January Challenges

Hello Happy Stampers! Wow, what a HUGE month January was. Your entries into our 4 monthly challenges were something to behold! Thank you for your amazing support! 

I am so happy to let you all know that the stamp and die bundle won by Gerrina was claimed and sent off to her. Yay!!

Happy Little Stampers is also sponsoring a LOT of different challenge blogs this year. We love being out there in the crafting community. Follow us on our facebook page to see who we are sponsoring - if you play along in those challenge you may win a prize!

Playing in our monthly challenges certainly gives you chances to win prizes from our shop as well. Don't forget if you own stamps from HLS, please join us in our never ending Anything Goes challenge. Every month there will be a random draw from those who entered. You could win a mystery prize!

Ok! Onto our January winners :)

Our first CASE the Designer attracted a lot of entries and it was wonderful to see!

Our





Congratulations Sarah! You have won a gift certificate to spend at HLS!


Our favourites -



        

    

Congratulations to all our favourites! Please grab your badge to display on your blog :)


Our




Wow! Sarah! You are on a roll here! Congratulations! This card was certainly a HIT!


Our Favourites -



        

    


Congratulations! Please grab your badge to display on your blog :)


Our



#4 Christina


Congratulations, Christina!! You have won a gift certificate to spend at HLS!


Our favourites -



IMG_5867        

    


Congratulations everyone! Please grab your badge to display on your blogs :)


Our




canvas

Congratulations! You have won a gift certificate to spend at HLS!


Our favourites -




        

    


Congratulations everyone! Please grab your badge for your blog :)


If you are one of our WINNERS from the January challenges, please email me at kyliepurtell@gmail.com within 5 days to claim your prize.


Don't forget all our February challenges can be found at the top of the page!






12 comments:

  1. Wow! I'm completely taken aback ladies! What a happy and exciting week and just topped with this win out wins! Phew totally thrilled, honoured and appreciative... I wasn't that keen on my card but just shows eh! Huge and mahoosive congrats to the other winners and favourites you are all awesome and great to see some of my buddies in the line up too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much team HLS, for choosing me one amongst the favorites. :) Congratulations everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am jingling with joy to see my card among your Christmas favorites! Thank you all!!! Big congrats to everyone else!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for choosing my card as a fave in the CAS challenge! Congrats to all winners!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to all the winners and thank you for choosing my card as a CAS favourite, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So exciting to see my card picked as a favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woohoo, so happy to see 2 of my cards here at CASE and mixed media, thank you so much for the shout out. Congrats to Sarah and other winners!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just did a happy dance when I found out I won the January Christmas challenge:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you HLS team for choosing me your fav in case and mixed media..thank you so much...congrats to all the winners..:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you HLS team for choosing me your fav in case and mixed media..thank you so much...congrats to all the winners..:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOOWWWW,you make my day ladies...THANK YOU for choosing my card picked as a favorite at mix media challenge...XX Ċ½eljka

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much for choosing my card for one of the favorites! Congrats to everyone! Hugs Nonni

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. Hopefully we have inspired you today! Happy Little Stampers xx

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.