HOME

Sunday 10 April 2016

Winners - March Challenges

Wow! What a bumper amount of entries we had for March. THANK YOU for joining us each month. It really makes us happy to help you to LEARN, CREATE AND INSPIRE. That's our motto here at Happy Little Stampers. 


We are back to announce our winners. This is always a big post as we announce the winners of all our challenges last month. Good luck everyone -





(We CASED Kim Heggins last month)

#5 Michele (I card everyone)



Congratulations Michele!!!





          

     


Congratulations everyone!




(We asked you to try the Faux Mother of Pearl Technique)




Congratulations Julie!



          Hello! Faux Mother of Pearl Technique

      

Congratulations everyone!





(We had a Shaped Card challenge for you)




Congratulations Zelda!!!




         

     prima christmas


Wonderful cards everyone!





(We asked you to use Water)

Amazing Sara!!!!





          

     

Wow!


Congratulations to all our winners and favourites! Thank you for your entries :)


All our WINNERS have won a $15 gift certificate to Happy Little Stampers. Please email me at kyliepurtell@gmail.com within 5 days to claim your prize.




Have you used HLS stamps and entered our Anything Goes Challenge?





The monthly winner for March is 

That is YOU Carol! Carol used our Mixed Christmas Sentiments on this beautiful card :)



Congratulations! You have won a $10 gift certificate to the shop! Please contact me at kyliepurtell@gmail.com within 5 days to claim your prize :)


Did you play along in our pre-birthday celebrations on Facebook? I have 5 winners to announce from the entries there! (Winners were chosen at random).

Congratulations to -

Julye Bott
hellerlittle
Donna Rinckel
Miranda Mols
Monika Skinner

Please email me at kyliepurtell@gmail.com within 5 days to claim your prize. In your email please let me know which stamp set you would like from the shop and I will organise a discount code for you to purchase direct.


Don't forget all our current challenges are live. You can find them all at the top of the page.

Have you entered our




We also have a DT call - check it out!

12 comments:

  1. Oh wow how lovely to see my fairy art journal pages in your mixed media favourites...thanks so much! Well done to all the other winners too...such lovely work and so much colour! Happy Sunday xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A big congratulations to all the winners, I am happy to be one among these great projects! Thanks for the shout out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome display of cards! Congrats to all the winners and the favorites! And thank you so much for choosing my card for the CAS favorite!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. dear lovelies DTmembers... I´m so happy !!!! (take a dance around)
    Thank you Kylie for take me in the challenge at FB ( couse I´m no user there) !!!
    Know I´ll going to write my wish ;o)
    CU hellerlittle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for choosing my card as one of CAS favorites! Congrats to all the winners! Beautiful projects!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for choosing my card as a winner, it was such fun to try a new technique!
    Congrats to all winners and favourites, a great gallery of cards. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So delighted to find two of my creations in the HLS favorite section! Thank you all for picking my cards!Congrats to all the winners and fellow HM's!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kylie!!! OH how delighted I am with this news as I arrive home from a 10 day absence! Kim is a darling friend, it was such a pleasure to CASE her and such fun to win the challenge!! Thank you, so much for your generous heart. Congratulations to all the winners, and honorable mentions!!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm excited to see that my piece was selected as one of the favorites! Thank you. Congratulations to all the winners and favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  10. thank you so very much for choosing my card as one of your Christmas favorites! sure made my day that much brighter! :)

    congrats to all of the winners and faves!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much for choosing my apron card as one of the Christmas challenge favourites. Congrats to all the other winners!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. Hopefully we have inspired you today! Happy Little Stampers xx

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.