HOME

Tuesday 16 August 2016

Winners - July Challenges



Hi everyone! Firstly I must apologise for this post being a little late. I am currently in Europe (Spain to be exact) after hosting the very first Happy Little Stampers Craft Retreat in the UK. Wow! What an amazing time we had. There will be a full post of all our shenenigans once I return home to Australia - you will really make sure you get tickets for the next one once it is announced!

The problem with this post being late isn't because I am in Europe but I have contracted Bronchitis and was bed ridden for a couple of days there. I was even whisked up to the nurse in the village who gave me an injection to help things along. I am on antibiotics and am starting to feel human again. I have really put myself to the test as I have been travelling and sightseeing non stop since I left home. No time to get tired or sick!!

Anyway, I have digressed just a little.... on to our winners for July. Thanks to you all for participating in our challenges last month. We had an amazing amount of entries and can't wait to start giving away some prizes!




 
(We CASED Carol Steedman last month)

#1 Kathy S



Congratulations Kathy!






    Summer card for challenges Mod Squad Lazy Days of Summer, Time Out #61 Inspired by words), CAS Mix Up July 2016, HLS Case the Designer July 2016.   

IMG_0685   

Congratulations everyone!





(We asked you to try the Kissing Technique)
 


 
Congratulations Marianne!




      

   
 
Congratulations everyone!




(We asked you to use Gold)

#16 Pam Sparks

Pam Sparks Gift Wrapped Poinsettia Black

Congratulations Pam!




       

   

Congratulations everyone!




(We asked you to Recycle)

#5 Pooja



Congratulations Pooja!





        

    card 1
 
Congratulations everyone!




#30 Conil



Congratulations Conil!



Thinking of you card        Pam Sparks Gift Wrapped Poinsettia Black

   


Congratulations to all our winners and favourites! Thank you for your entries :)

Have you used HLS stamps and entered our Anything Goes Challenge?



The random monthly winner for July is

#114 Regina - using HLS Whimsical Friends!

CatchySketch_14_casethedesigner

 
All our WINNERS have won a $15 gift certificate to Happy Little Stampers. Please email me at kyliepurtell@gmail.com within 5 days to claim your prize. 

Please note that I am back in Australia on the 22nd of August and will reply to your emails then. Thanks for understanding :)

Congratulations! Thank you for joining us each month. We love seeing what you create.

18 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for picking me !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Great array of cards. So glad to see my friend Pooja's card here.Congrats to all.


    Jasleen xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great selection of winners here, congrats to all

    Feel better soon, Kylie and safe trip home too

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to all the winners; talk about a gallery filled with inspiration! Thrilled to see my card as a Anything Goes with Dies feature! THANK YOU! My blog will be sporting your badge with pride!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you recover soon and enjoy the rest of your trip!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many beautiful cards! I'm so happy to be lucky winner!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hope you feel soon much better kylie and you can enjoy your vecation in europe.
    Congrats to all winners !!!!
    LG hellerlittle

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy to see my card as winning entry !Thank you for selecting it .Wishing you a speedy recovery Kylie :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wishing you a speedy recovery Kylie ! Happy to see my card as winner :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much ladies! woohoo! thank you for choosing my card as a winner! :D So thrilled!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't know how your designers pick the winners every month because these are some stunning cards. Thanks for the shoutout and congrats to all the winners!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So excited to see my name and card among the winners! Will be e-mailing you right away. Hope you'll return home soon safely and in good health!
    Congrats to all of the other winners as well!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much Kylie!! Feel honoured to be selected as a Favourite! Very excited!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for picking my card as a favourite in the CAS Challenge. Congrats to all the other super winners too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy to see my card in CAS favorite, congrats to all the winners - Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats to all the winners and favorites! And thanks for picking my card as a favorite in the CAS challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations to all the winners and favorites! Amazing work! thank you for adding my seahorse card to your Mixed Media favorites! I am so honored! So sorry to be late, but, my computer wouldn't load the entire post when it first posted. Durn that Google Chrome! Thank you, ladies! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. Hopefully we have inspired you today! Happy Little Stampers xx

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.