HOME

Friday 9 September 2016

HLS September Anything Goes with Dies Challenge

Hello! Well this month is flying by too quickly. I can't believe we are already launching our Die challenge. We have plenty of challenges each month for you - 5 in fact.

Our 6th challenge we run is a neverending challenge - Anything Goes using HLS Stamps for you to link up to. Another way to win each month! You MUST use HLS stamps - don't forget!

Ok, onto our latest challenge is so very popular.


Here is our inspiration for you -

(using HLS Everyday Sentiments)


(using HLS Everyday Sentiments)






Emma












Wow, there is plenty of inspiration right here! Please don't forget to pop on over to the Designer's blogs to see how they came up with their ideas :)

Just for playing along -


See you in the gallery!



9 comments:

  1. Always a delight to see the DT's creativity on display ... thank you ladies! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Designer cards are all so beautiful. Well done girls!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry, but somehow I entered a link to the wrong picture on my blog. I am unable to delete it. Is it possible for you to delete the link for me so I may enter the correct one? I apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What some wonderful inspiration! Lovely cards. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks much for deleting my incorrect link. I've added the correct one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the challenge and gorgeous inspiration ladies! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very Pretty Inspirations. Is it compulsory to use HLS stamps for all challenges or only the never-ending challenge?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. Hopefully we have inspired you today! Happy Little Stampers xx

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.