HOME

Sunday 11 June 2017

Winners - May Challenges

Hi everyone! Time to announce the winners for last month's challenges. Thank you for participating each month.



Prize: $20 Gift Certificate





Prize $20 Gift Certificate






Prize: $20 Gift Certificate





Prize: $20 Gift Certificate


Mixed Media Spring Clear Acetate Tag Grow With Love 6



Prize: $20 Gift Certificate





Prize: $20 Gift Certificate

(using HLS Everyday Sentiments)



If you are one of our monthly winners - CONGRATULATIONS! Please email me at kyliepurtell@gmail.com within 5 days to claim your prize.

Don't forget that all our current challenges can be find right there on the sidebar. Don't forget to link up to our Neverending Challenge using HLS Stamps. You will find it by clicking the tab at the top of the page.


CLICK HERE FOR ALL OUR PRODUCTS



All our video tutorials can be found at our channel on



You will find many giveaways over at



You can also follow us at



Happy stamping xx

15 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for chosing my card as your winner for the month of May. I couldn't believe it when I opened your email and recognized the card as my own! I am truly honored! Angela Walters

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to all the winners and shout outs. Amazing inspiration. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Thank you for choosing my creation in Mixed Media Category! Congrats to all winners and toppers too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm absolutely thrilled to see my mixed media card among your MM Favorites! Thank you all so much! Congrats to all the winners and favorites, and thanks for another fun challenge!
    Hugs,
    Leslie
    Love To Scrap 2
    Love To Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to all the lucky winners. Thanks for picking my card as one of the christmas favourites. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for choosing my Christmas card and congratulations to all the winners x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for choosing me as a Mixed Media winner this month! Congrats to the other winners and favorites. Fabulous entries! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations everyone!! These cards are stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations, winners.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the shout out and congrats to all the winners featured here.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for picking me as one of your faves in the watercolor challenge :) Congrats to all the winners and top picks too! xo Cheetarah

    ReplyDelete
  12. We've been on a little vacay and I almost missed this were it not for the wonderful congratulations I've had from my bloggie friends! Thank you so much Kylie and a huge congratulations to all the other winners and Favorites! Well-deserved!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm having probs with a too extraction at the mo and nearly missed this too - thank goodness for my lovely mate Darnell above! I'm so pleased to see I'm a fave in the AG with Dies challenge - absolutely thrilled in fact! Congratulations to the others mentioned - corking creations! Hugs Sue Pxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks so much for this, Darnell gave me the heads up too..I'm thrilled be named here! Well done to everyone else too, great work! xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats to all the winners!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. Hopefully we have inspired you today! Happy Little Stampers xx

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.