HOME

Wednesday 12 July 2017

Winners - June Challenges

Hello! Well, all our challenges are now live and we hope that you are enjoying them!

Time to announce the lucky winners from our June Challenges! Good luck everyone :)

































#60 Cornelia
(using HLS Butterfly Birthday and Mix Mash)



If you are one of our monthly winners - CONGRATULATIONS! Please email me at kyliepurtell@gmail.com within 5 days to claim your $20 prize.

Don't forget that all our current challenges can be find right there on the sidebar. Don't forget to link up to our Neverending Challenge using HLS Stamps. You will find it by clicking the tab at the top of the page.


CLICK HERE FOR ALL OUR PRODUCTS




All our video tutorials can be found at our channel on



You will find many giveaways over at




You can also follow us at






Happy stamping xx


8 comments:

  1. OMGEEE!!! Kylie I just squealed big time lol! I am so chuffed, so very very chuffed, thank you so much! Karen xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for picking my Floral themed ATC as a FAVE, CONGRATULATIONS to the winners and my fellow "faves"

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm delighted that you liked my CAS card - thank you so much. Congrats to all the other winners too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for picking my card as a CAS favourite! Congratulations to all the other winners & favourites.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to the lucky winners and top picks. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to all the winners and to the favorites!! I am so honored to be among them. Thank you so very much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for choosing my card in your favourites and congrats to all the other ladies
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cool! Thanks for selecting my piece as one of the favorites. So many great submissions!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. Hopefully we have inspired you today! Happy Little Stampers xx

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.