HOME

Tuesday 14 August 2018

Winners - July Challenges

Hi everyone! Wow, the middle of August already... where is this time going? Well, it is time to announce our winners for all the challenges we hosted in July. Thank you to everyone who participated!














0A0D5DFB-2E24-4A96-A561-FAD8FD946A66












using HLS Doodled Flowers and Especially for You

If you are one of our monthly winners - CONGRATULATIONS! Please email me at kyliepurtell@gmail.com within 5 days to claim your $20 prize.

************************************

Don't forget that all our current challenges can be found right there on the sidebar. Don't forget to link up to our Neverending Challenge using HLS Stamps. You will find it by clicking the tab at the top of the page.

11 comments:

  1. Wow!!!!! thank you so so much!, what a great surprise!, Congrats to all participants and chosen ones too! Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the lucky winners and top picks and thanks for picking my project as a CAS favourite. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for choosing my card among the favourites for the CAS challenge - what a lovely surprise!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. THANK YOU so much for picking my ATCoin as one of your Mixed Media faves, I've added your badge to my next scheduled post

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for honoring my card as a favorite! I'm doing a happy dance. :-) And a huge congrats to all the winners and other favorites. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so happy to see my project on winning list. Congratulations to all winners! Best regards.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super to see my mane inbetween all the favorites and winners! Congrats all!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Always love seeing my name pop up! Thanks Ladies! Congrats to all the other fabulous winners and HM's!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you team for choosing my project as favorites 😍😍 congratulations to all the winners and favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for choosing my card as a Watercolour Favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of the Christmas Challenge Favourites! I love the winner card!!! Congratulations to all stampers, favourites and winners. It is always such a great inspiration here.
    Kind regards from stempelfrida
    http://stempelfrida.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. Hopefully we have inspired you today! Happy Little Stampers xx

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.