HOME

Thursday 13 September 2018

Winners - August Challenges

Hello everyone! All our challenges have gone live for the month of September and we hope you will play along! All the links to the current challenges can be found right there in the sidebar to your right.

It's time to announce our winners! Thank you to everyone who participated in our August Challenges. Here goes!


























using Butterfly Birthday and Everyday Sentiments


If you are one of our monthly winners - CONGRATULATIONS! Please email me at kyliepurtell@gmail.com within 5 days to claim your $20 prize.

************************************
Don't forget that all our current challenges can be found right there on the sidebar. Don't forget to link up to our Neverending Challenge using HLS Stamps. You will find it by clicking the tab at the top of the page.

15 comments:

  1. What a pleasant surprise to see my name up there! Thanks a lot for selecting my card as winner for watercolor challenge. Congratulations to all of winners and favorites
    ~Kavita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the lucky winner and top picks. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, thank you so much for picking my ATC as a favorite!! I am so very honored. And a huge congrats to all the winners. So well deserved.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm totally shocked to be a winner--thank you so much! Congrats to everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much!! I'm very happy to see my works like a winner!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much HLS CAS challenge team! ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰ So excited! Congrats to the winners and favourites.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so honored to be one the favourites in the Anything Goes With Dies catergory!!! Thank you :) Hugs...Janie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much DT! So happy to see my card as a favourite. Congrats to the winners and Faves :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so excited to be the winner for mixed media challenge.....its a pleasant surprise. Congrats to others too...
    Should I email you for the prize? I am not sure if I am a monthly winner and the badge doesn't say so.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad to be one of the CAS favourites and congratulations to the other featured crafters.
    Great challenges, I'm trying to take part to all of them every month. Regards from Slovenia!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for choosing my card for a favorite in the Mixed Media Challenge! Congrats to ALL the winners and favorites for August!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So sweet to see my name in the Christmas challenge favorite list! Thanks so much, and congrats to all the other winners and favorites! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for choosing my card to be a favorite of the CAS challenge. It made my day.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, so proud to be chosen as one of the favourites in the Mixed Media challenge.
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh thank you and I am delighted to be one of the favorites in the Christmas Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. Hopefully we have inspired you today! Happy Little Stampers xx

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.