Welcome to our CAS challenge!
DEFINITION OF CLEAN AND SIMPLE
LOTS OF OPEN SPACE - this means most of your card will be free from images, colour, texture, etc.
NO CLUTTER AND MINIMAL LAYERS - Minimal in this sense really means only one layer over your card base. This doesn't include die cuts but when you are using your die cuts, make sure that less really is more. Think about your design and group your die cuts together!
MINIMAL EMBELLISHMENTS - We love enamel dots and bling here and there. Keep it simple. Add around 3 dots/bling, step back and have a look. It probably doesn't need any more :)
ONE LAYER CARD
This means one piece of card folded over to be used as your card base. No other layers are allowed. Inlaid Die Cutting is not allowed. Very few embellishments.
1. Your entry MUST comply with CAS rules - Clean and Simple design with one focal point, lots of white (or open) space and minimal layers and embellishments
2. Link back to your blog post and not your entire blog
3. Provide a link back to HLS in your blog post
4. You may enter as many times as you like but each entry must be different.
5. You may enter as many other challenges as you like
6. Have fun!
Post a Comment
Thanks so much for your comments. Hopefully we have inspired you today! Happy Little Stampers xx
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.