Hi and welcome to our monthly CAS challenge!
There are many ways to interpret this challenge.
You may instantly think of how to blend colours using distress inks and a blending tool.
How about when you blend food or drinks (smoothies/cocktails)?
Are you a coffee and/or tea drinker? Teas and coffee have 'blends'. Hmmmm.
Some words contain blends (consonant blends) where two letters are sounded as one - THanks, FLowER, etc. In fact, there are thousands of words you could use.
THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX :)
Our designers have wonderful examples to help inspire you -
(taking a break)
- Your entry MUST comply with CAS rules - Clean and Simple design with one focal point, lots of white (or open) space and minimal layers and embellishments
- Link back to your blog post and not your entire blog
- Your post must be new - no backlinking
- Provide a link back to HLS in your blog post
- You may enter as many times as you like but each entry must be different.
- You may enter as many other challenges as you like
- Have fun!
Post a Comment
Thanks so much for your comments. Hopefully we have inspired you today! Happy Little Stampers xx
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.