Hi and welcome to our monthly CAS challenge!
There are many ways to interpret this challenge.
You may instantly think of how to blend colours using distress inks and a blending tool.
How about when you blend food or drinks (smoothies/cocktails)?
Are you a coffee and/or tea drinker? Teas and coffee have 'blends'. Hmmmm.
Some words contain blends (consonant blends) where two letters are sounded as one - THanks, FLowER, etc. In fact, there are thousands of words you could use.
THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX :)
Our designers have wonderful examples to help inspire you -
(taking a break)
- Your entry MUST comply with CAS rules - Clean and Simple design with one focal point, lots of white (or open) space and minimal layers and embellishments
- Link back to your blog post and not your entire blog
- Your post must be new - no backlinking
- Provide a link back to HLS in your blog post
- You may enter as many times as you like but each entry must be different.
- You may enter as many other challenges as you like
- Have fun!