HOME

Saturday 12 November 2022

Winners Post October 2022!

   Hi everyone! Susan here, bringing the Winners Post for October!

 We really enjoyed looking at all your makes and wish everyone could be a winner! 

But here we are and let's get started - Winner by random number generator, Favourites in numerical order. Please take your badge!



OCTOBER




OCTOBER

#20 Papierelle




OCTOBER






OCTOBER







OCTOBER








Congratulations everyone! All our current challenges can be found in the right hand sidebar.



11 comments:

  1. Thanks so much to you all at HLS for your ongoing challenges and for picking one of my cards as a FAVE in October.
    Congratulations to the winners and to my fellow "FAVES" too

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pleased you liked my diecut card

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to all winners and faves! I'm so thrilled my card was picked as a fave, thank you! XOX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for choosing my card as a die cut Favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to all and thanks for liking my christmas card!!
    XxIrene

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for choosing my card and congratulations to all the other winners.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for picking my card as a favourite and Congratulations to all the other winners !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations to all winners! Thanks to pick my card. Be blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for choosing my card as a favourite for the birthday challenge! Very honored and congrats to everyone here!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much for picking my card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thankyou for choosing my birthday card, and for the awesome inspiration, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. Hopefully we have inspired you today! Happy Little Stampers xx

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.